How to call exe program from metacard

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Sep 9 07:46:35 EDT 2005

Pradeep

try this

on doshellfile thisfile, deletefileafter
  if there is not a file thisfile
  then return "No such file"
  -- caught by the result of the calling handler.
  hide the batch window
  set the hidewindowsconsole to true
  get "start" && quote & thisfile & quote
  get shell(it)
  if deletefileafter then delete file thisfile
end doshellfile

(not tested...) not the full thing... but it should show you the way and the
possible traps...

check out the shell revdocumentation for more hints...
There's also lots of examples in the list archives ;)

cheers
Xavier