How to call exe program from metacard

MITTAL Pradeep Kumar PradeepKumar.MITTAL at insead.edu
Fri Sep 9 06:49:06 EDT 2005

Thanks Bob,

By putting all the commands in batch file and using the shell command I
can achieve what I wanted.
But when I run shell command then command prompt window comes in front.
Is there any way to minimize the command winow??

When I close my exe program, I would like to delete it once it is
closed. Is it possible to delete the program from meta card or from
shell script which can be put in seperare thread.?
Please let me know if you have some idea

Thanks for your help
Best Regards
Pradeep