Stack in runtime...

Gilberto Cuba Ricardo gilbert at isphlg.rimed.cu
Thu Sep 8 14:10:58 EDT 2005

Hello colleagues,

I'm a new in the use of the Revolution and recently I began their study.
Today studying many of their things, has been that when I make a stack in
runtime with the invisible property, then when I will show the stack,
doesn't
make it, and neither closes it in case I doesn't put the invisible property.

This is my code the which they can check to see in what I have made a
mistake.

In the script button:

on mouseUp numberButton
    if numberButton = 1 then
        create invisible stack "MyStack"
        set the visible of stack "MyStack" to true
        wait 10 seconds
        close the defaultStack
        delete stack "MyStack"
    end if
end mouseUp

Best regards,

Gilberto Cuba

PD: Excusame my english, i'dont know the english correctly.