Reading an Access file?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Sep 8 03:53:37 EDT 2005

John

You might have more luck with Excel (there might be also plugins for excel)
but doubtful.

Exporting the file out of Access in CSV or TAB text format is the best
solution... Or you could use mysql one way or another but that has
requirement too.

Dont ask me about Moft Access - i never liked it - but it is the engine
behind outlook and that's not bad considering we had 3 servers with
databases 500GBs in size ;)

cheers
Xavier