No volumes in Linux?

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Wed Sep 7 14:00:58 EDT 2005

Thanks Alex and Ken!

I have just tried the same thing in RB and Rebol. RB also returns empty.
Interestingly, Rebol gives a list of the partitions created by Linux - which
at least is a bit more useful.

e.g.
/usr
/bin
/boot
/dev
/home
etc.

Does this really mean that although a computer may have 2 or 3 physical
drives, there is no way that RR can discover this in Linux? If so, I find
that rather disappointing, don't you?

Best,
Bob