Scrolling Fields Follow-Up question

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Wed Sep 7 10:23:47 EDT 2005

Hi Joe,

> Hi Again
>
> Thanks for the information about scripting fields to scroll
> together. As a
> follow up I noticed I can use a "Table Field" I think that will be
> better than
> using several fields and scrolling them together.

"table fields" are just "normal" fields with some TABS sets, that act
like a
(cheap, sorry Rev ;-) replacement for real tables (like in Excel).

> I can't find any documentation about these table fields.
> Do all the columns have to be equal width?
> How do I insert text into each column?

If you just want to display text, a table field is not the right choice.

> If it matters I'm on MAC OSX and don't have any intention of making
> this work
> on other platforms.
> Also what's the difference between a scrolling field and a
> scrolling list
> field?

A list field can act as a ehm... well, list :-)

Read: Click a line and it gets selected.

> Thanks for your continuing help. I really appreciate it.
>
> Joe
> Orlando, Florida

Regards

Klaus Major