weird phenomenas

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Sep 6 13:57:23 EDT 2005

Hi Rev list

Got a couple really weird one... im hoping someone can help with...

I got a blinking cursor in any frontstacks that appears. It looks like the
real thing other than it's always at some fixed offset... Now, i know the
problem comes from TAOO but i have second thoughts on that since it didn't
do that before SpellNO2...

The weird thing is that there is no field where this cursor is blinking, and
im not using a 1950's tube for monitor... There's no controls, there's no
reason it should be blinking where it is... How can Rev do something like
that? TAOO is not creating invisible fields and at worst, is reselecting
something while my selection remains "working as original"... I just dont
get it... No, it's not reproducible. When it happens... It's innevitable -
you have to quit to get rid of it...

This happens on windows only probably... And once in while - no way to see
where from...

Other weird stuff... works even after you quit and restart!

I have a group of images. No matter how i set the selectgrouped global , rev
refuses to select the group when i click on it (on one of it's
components...) - this is since i opened the AppBrowser but i can't certify
that's where the problem came from. The stack is toplevel, other groups work
as expected when selected. The select grp x works correctly and selects the
group but only from the msg box...

thanks for any info...
Xavier (rev xplorer)