Standalone - substack save problem

Rich Lague laguer at ucs.orst.edu
Mon Sep 5 19:37:13 EDT 2005

I’m trying to make an application that saves to a substack. I have made
at least one application that does this correctly, but I can’t seem to
do it again.

I can make a application that saves data in a sub stack if I do it in a
particular folder. If I try to copy that revolution file to another
folder, or ‘save as’ it to another folder, it no longer makes a
standalone that saves to it’s sub stack. If I put the revolution file
in a sub folder of the folder it works in, it stops working.

Currently, I can only make standalones that save to a sub stack in this
one folder. If I make a new revolution file in a new folder from
scratch it will not save to a sub stack. I think I have the settings
right: I checked “Move substacks into individual stackfiles”.

I think I must be missing something very basic, but I'm stumped.

Rich Lague