classic file paths

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Sep 2 14:31:46 EDT 2005

Thanks, I have been doing this and the structure under classic is what
i thought it was

/volume/users/userid/folderpath/file

the problem is if i get the file path (using answer file) with an macos
app running on osx under classic, this file path will not work (ie
setting the filename of a image object). works great in osx, just
classic not working with rev 251 engines. The only thing i could think
of was that there was something different in setting a filename path in
classic than what you get when you request it with answer file or long
stack name, etc.

cheers,

jeff

On Sep 2, 2005, at 1:00 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com