I have asked this before.

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 14:00:21 EDT 2005

Hi Kevin,

I don't know the answer to your question, but try this:

on thingOne
   -- single step in iterative process
   -- write to edit control
   if moreThingOneNeeded then
     send "thingOne" to me in zero seconds
   end if
end thingOne

on thingTwo
   -- single step in iterative process
   -- write to edit control
   if moreThingTwoNeeded then
     send "thingTwo" to me in zero seconds
   end if
end thingTwo

I didn't test it, but I think this will give you the alternating
execution you're looking for.

Phil Davis