problem waiting - spellchecker

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Fri Sep 2 03:30:46 EDT 2005

DUH!

Appologies to Dave Cragg who suggested that... Sorry Dar, no cigar ;)

i should learn to "read" sometimes ;)

Thanks again Dave

cheers
Xavier

use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com wrote on 02/09/2005 06:08:14:

> Woah cool the DarFunction!
>
> Some Interactivity seems to be showing handy thanks to the DarFunction
in
> this waiting-room case though!
>
> More than i saw before... the seconds ticked but...
>
> But even though i tried it still worked once and then
> no more... It just hanged. The "message" wouldn't budge.
> Same keyword... The hilite also i noticed was only working
> once hilited and then no more (nu behavior since new word parser
> but same result - i said before that it took 3 or 4 clicks
> before it locked.)
>
> So it's, as i was afraid, a scripter's error! Arghh
>
> I started commenting out all the scripts in the button that's supposed
to be
> hit that was unneeded. And i left the essentials.
>
> Suddenly i get an error!
> I was adding 1 to a wrong array item...
> A code line from mambo #2 - the xtalk word parser!
>
> RevError suddenly spewed in total geometric disarray (seen this before
for
> the same reasons somewhere too?)
>
> Type add: destination has a bad format (numeric?)
> Object Learn
> Line add 1 to xosdictionary["currentword"]
> Hint button id 1030 of group id 1080 of card id 1002 of stack
> "F:/TAOO/Palettes/SpellNO2.rev"
>
> Why wasn't that error showing up before??? I sure am glad i didn't enter
> bugzilla for the wait problem! It's the debugger not following the path
> deeper into the problem... Something Bugzillaed months ago ...
>
> Xcellent deduction thanks to DAR! My man! You saved me a rewrite ;) The
next
> rev made dictionary is gonna rock with your name in the credits and the
> honorous free license emeritus circle in TAOO!
>
> SpellNO2 learned a whole paragraph in one pass thanks to you!!! Cool!
Now, i
> got to start watching for badly spelled words and how it suggests "the
real
> stuff"... And work out Xceptions...
>
> Thanks again Dar!!!!
>
> revcheers
> Xav
> http://monsieurx.com

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Clearstream
International does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.

legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically
states them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of
its affiliates or subsidiaries.

END OF DISCLAIMER