Will AppleEvent Queue?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Sep 1 13:01:00 EDT 2005

Hi Folks,

I'd like to know what happens if a application send tons of
appleevents to a revolution stack, will the events queue, will they
timeout and die, will they simply DDoS... For example if I use
MacHTTP as a server and Rev as an ACGI and my server receives lots of
connections and dispatch lot's of appleevents to the stack, what
happens?

I just want to know if there's a chance of loosing appleevents or if
they are safe enough so that we could dispatch them and if service
start being busy they will queue nicelly and be answered in due time...

if anyone can help me, just drop a note.

cheers
andre