Application Folder

Scott Kane - Reptile Software Consultant scott at proherp.com
Thu Sep 1 06:34:34 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

I know this has been asked thousands of times
and I have searched the list archives, but I
just get more and more confused.  What I'm needing
to know is how to get the directory (folder) that
the stand-alone is in.  In Delphi  it is:

Application.ExeName(ParamStr 0).  That returns
the full path to the application directory.

Sorry for asking such base questions, but I'm
still coming to grips with trans-script having
been in the C++ and Pascal world for twenty odd
years.

Scott