question: how much info fits in a field?

Andre Garzia agarzia at mac.com
Mon Oct 31 16:00:36 EST 2005

Folks,

I am using a field to record TCP Flow on a given port on my system by
redirecting tcpflow app using appleEvents which makes much easier to
debug CGI apps since all traffic is inside a nice field, the problem
is, how much info can I dump into a field, I am loggin all traffic,
so after couple hours browsing, I might have tons of megs, so what is
the maximum ammount a field can handle before I need to dump the log
to a file?

Cheers
andre