ANN: new free altPlugin: altMenuStack

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Oct 31 12:51:18 EST 2005

On 29/10/05 3:04 am, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

>> Yes, it's a fact you can't debug stacks with 'rev' in the name prefix
>> anymore using the Rev IDE.
>
> I just made a stack called "revtest.rev" with a test handler in the card
> script. I could set a breakpoint and the debugger caught it. I could
> step through the code. Maybe the problem is fixed?

You have to put true into gREVDevelopment to enable the development
environment debugging features.  This only works in 2.6.1.  We do not
support this mode, so use at your own risk.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools