Geometry Question

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Oct 30 14:41:26 EST 2005

David,

it's Sunday, 13 hours of work down the pipe today so I wont start again...

Look the mailist archives (if only there was a smart query wiki for that ;)
for my posts, rants, tips and quandaries with the RevGM and my solution
which is available on MonsieurX.com for such situations... no handbooks,
only for true scripters... Examples in any taoo stack on the site...
xosmedialib for one uses it extensively.

cheers
Xavier