tiny mystery

Charles Hartman charles.hartman at conncoll.edu
Sun Oct 30 07:56:54 EST 2005

I've got a dialog substack that includes two fields with listBehavior
set to true. I fill them up from scripts -- a preOpenStack handler
for one, and for the other an "on selectionChanged" handler called
when something from the first list one is selected.

I don't want anything to be selected in either one until the user
selects something. So at the end of both list-filling handlers, I
include the line

         set the hilitedLine of fld "oneOfTheListFields" to 0

It works in one (the one filled after the user selects something from
the other) but not in the one filled by the preOpenStack handler.
That list shows a hilite on the blank line after the last item in the
list. How do I get rid of it??

Charles Hartman