Darwin cgi engine and sendmail

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Sun Oct 30 05:42:20 EST 2005

On 28 Oct 2005, at 22:46, Andre Garzia wrote:

> there was some snipet code by sivakatirswami showing that some time
> ago on the list, I'll search the list and get back to you.

Thanks. Andre. I found a snippet on the Metacard list from some time
ago. This used "open process". Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to work.

Sivakatirswami wrote:

> Here you go Dave.. .from the application here that generates our
> Daily Hindu Press international..
>
> This is running from a rev desktop stack in the GUI, but I'm pretty
> sure it will work from a CGI...

Thanks for this. Very promising. I got it working from my normal
machine (OS X 10.4.2) from both a regular stack and a cgi.

But I can't get it to run on the machine I want to use (OS X 10.3.9).
I get this error:

  postdrop: warning: unable to look up public/pickup: No such file or
directory

Googling for this brings up a lot of discussion about unix/postfix
configuration issues. (Not really a place I want to go.) But no
obvious solution so far.

If anyone has any hints, I'd love to hear.

Cheers
Dave