Crop image based on pixel color

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Oct 29 17:57:06 EDT 2005

Hi Roger,

You might want to check out "altMakeTransparent" and
"imageTransparencyDemo",  stacks I wrote a little while ago which would
make a specified color rangers transparent in an image.

just enter into the msg box:
go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/ImageTrans.rev"
and
go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/altMakeTrans.rev"

You can visit
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm
for more stacks on manipulating images.

This should't be too hard to figure out based upon the above stacks.

best,

Chipp