Problem with editable field - what am I doing wong?

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Sat Oct 29 15:18:52 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I'm new with revolution and I like it a lot.
I'm working on a educational script where pupils learn to put words
in alphabetic order.
I've made a teacher part in the application where the words can be
changed so the exercise is different each time.
(Just a editable field and linked to the exercise with the 'put'
command).

After starting the standalone application the teacher can change the
words and you can see the change in the exercise.

But here's my problem:
After quitting and restarting the standalone application the changed
words are gone (not saved) and were back to the words I've put there.
Is it possible to save words with simple scripting? Do I need to add
a database?

Thanks,  William