Tabs

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Oct 29 11:42:52 EDT 2005

René Micout wrote:

> Thank you,
> but my question was about right (>), left (<), center (l), decimal
> (.) aligned (alignés ?) tabs, like with WindowScript  (you know ?)
> tabs possibility

No, I'm afraid not. Tabstops are just like dumb tabstops on a typewriter
- i.e. each column is left-aligned no support for different types of tabs.

You can usually get the desired effect, with a bit more effort and
trouble, using multiple fields, possibly grouped to get scrolling, and
setting the text align of each field..