Revdocs on a wiki

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sat Oct 29 00:18:37 EDT 2005

Judy.....

As everyone here knows, you and I don't always see eye to eye on
things. OK, we almost never see universe to universe. So what of it?

But I thought that a LOT of what you share in this message is, as the
Brits say, spot-on. Those who are waiting for electronically
delivered information to replace paper-delivered information will
wait a long, long, LONG time. Meanwhile, we need to find better and
better ways to translate what is good and understandable and usable
about printed books into the digital universe. We keep trying.

Dan