Revdocs on a wiki

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Oct 28 19:11:02 EDT 2005

Good question, Tim (even though I"m hurt that you used Danny's book
to learn HC and not mine, which was MUCH better. heh heh. JK)

I think the answer is yes but this opens a whole can of worms about
how to position, package, price and market Rev, whether for the
audience you and I see or for the professional programmer. RunRev
tries to both and I don't think that can be done well. At least I've
never seen it done well.

http://www.shafermedia.com
 From http://www.shafermediastore.com/tech_main.html