ANN: new free altPlugin: altMenuStack

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Fri Oct 28 14:34:17 EDT 2005

Chipp, Roger and everyone,

I just sent Chipp and the other testers a new version of
Constellation to test--a version that fixes this issue Chipp brought
up and a couple of others. This new version also has a preference to
"preload" Constellation when Rev starts up.

The question of why the Constellation error dialog shows when Rev's
does not has been a puzzlement. They seem to be legitimate errors
that Constellation is throwing. I am beginning to think that perhaps
the Rev IDE ignores some errors that it deems "harmless." The one I
just fixed with Chipp's stack might just be in that boat.

Jerry

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!