Revdocs on a wiki

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 27 16:46:45 EDT 2005

Well...

Yes - I surely agree with integrating it like that...

But I don't know that they have the resources to support it - RunRev
won't release figures about their number of customers, but from what I
understand there just isn't a huge number of us revOlutionaries out
here.

Either way - I just want it to get done. If they cannot do it in a
timely manner, then we can get it started for them. If they can do it
soon - then great!