Revdocs on a wiki

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Oct 27 15:07:12 EDT 2005

Yup, I also agree. When reading a comment, we need to be able to refer
back to the original text that is commented upon.

Here is an example of what such a page would look like - this entry is
for the altID function:

http://www.seedwiki.com/wiki/runtime_revolution_docs/altid_property.cfm?
wpid=213569

And before anyone asks - no, that site is not meant to be the official
thing (unless it becomes the only option) - just meant to be used as an
example to whet appetites.