Revdocs on a wiki

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Thu Oct 27 13:52:10 EDT 2005

Another possibility is that we don't try to duplicate the existing
docs which we all have available anyway.  Duplicating the existing
docs was just a good anchor point for the corrections and
expansions.  However, the real value is in capturing the
contributions to this list in a way that makes the information easily
available for the future.

Dennis