Revdocs on a wiki

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Thu Oct 27 11:06:16 EDT 2005

Dear list members,

Regarding the recent debate about extracting the current revdocs and
putting them on a public wiki. We have discussed this here, and we feel
that at this moment in time such effort would be largely wasted, as the
docs are under active review right now. However at a later date we plan
to make space available on our server for a documentation wiki, if
people are still keen to work on that.

If and when a wiki is set up, it will be necessary to have a copyright
notice incorporated, as the documentation is copyright Runtime
Revolution.

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Nagey, Customer Support Manager