import image from DB

TEKNE informatica & comunicazione tekne at gruppoparentesi.it
Thu Oct 27 09:27:49 EDT 2005

I¹m using a trial version of revolution in order to test same features.
I have to import a picture in a image object from a DB field under MySQL.
If I use the query builder all works fine, but I want to use the database
library in order to have more flexibility.
I tried the following commands:

 put "SELECT immagine FROM foto" into query
  put revQueryDatabaseBLOB(dbID,query) into r
  revMoveToFirstRecord r
  put revDatabaseColumnNamed(r,"immagine") into  kk

but this:
  put kk into image "nuova"
or this
  set the imageData of image "nuova" to "*b" & kk
don¹t set correctly the image .

Can you help me?
Thank in advance.
--