Programming tools philosophy.

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Oct 27 01:24:37 EDT 2005

Alex-

> http://charlespetzold.com/etc/DoesVisualStudioRotTheMind.html

Dang. I started reading this right after the White Sox game and now I
have to think about dinner, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see
how I would code a solver for the Enigma puzzle.

"What is the largest integer whose digits are all different (and do
not include 0) that is divisible by each of its individual digits?"

That article is a *very* interesting read - I couldn't put it down.
Petzold, of course, knows his stuff, and although I do disagree with
him on the subject of Generated Code here I always find him worth
reading.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net