Runtime Engine

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Oct 26 16:38:45 EDT 2005

Stewart.....

In that case, you'll just want to check licensing terms with RunRev
to ensure that you won't incur any additional charges for the CGI
engine. My recollection is that they do charge for such use but I'm
not a spokesman for the company. And in any case, I know they are
open to creative licensing deals as well, so perhaps even if their
normal policy would result in a per-sale cost to you, something else
can be worked out.