Multilingual dialogues

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Oct 26 11:30:16 EDT 2005

Hi All,

>I use icons with translatable tool tips in place of label text fields.  I
>think it gives my apps a more international feel

I forgot to mention it also eliminates concern that a label field large
enough to display the label in one language may not be large enough to
display the same text when translated to another language.  Likewise, that
the width of columnar data might not match the length of the column name.

Rob Cozens

"The degree of civilization of a society can be measured by how it treats
its prisoners."

   -- Feodor Mikhailovich Dostoevski 1821-1881