docWikis

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Tue Oct 25 18:27:40 EDT 2005

I would be most interested in seeing all the docs AND the tips and
examples in one place.  However, it would not be that bad to have two
sites if they have pointers to entries in each other.  However, it
seems like keeping the pointers from breaking might be a concern.

The best solution as everyone knows would be for RunRev to sponsor a
full Wiki site for all of this.  I am frankly at a loss as to why
they have not jumped on this long ago --just silence.  In the absence
of their leadership, I will give my support to whichever site is
mutually agreed upon.

Dennis