mk_libsmil1

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Oct 25 10:43:16 EDT 2005

On 25 Oct 2005, at 12:06, Klaus Major wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> i just uploaded a little stack to Rev-Online that will generate a
> SMIL file
> on the fly that you can use in a player-object.
>
> SMIL = Synchronized Multimedia Integration Language
> Please use GOOGLE to learn more about SMIL.
>
> User: klausimausi
> Stack: mk_libsmil1
>
> (Actually it is just one function and not a complete library, but
> "LIB" sounds
> much more important... ;-)

The underscore combined with "lib" in "mk_libsmil1" makes it look
even more important (and difficult), and of course it runs faster
when named this way. :-)

But I found a bug. There is a stray "break" command in the
"makemesmile" function (in the part for Mac users).  Removing the
"break" fixed things (except for the strange picture on the opening
card :-)).

A great little tool. Subarashii. Thanks, Klaus.

Dave