Blend Grc Bug

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Oct 25 10:41:22 EDT 2005

There's another bug where you can't set the blendlevel of the group!

Another one when you stop dragging a control in the blend group where
the selected control stops being transparent...

but I haven't had a crash or a problem freezing rev with it that I
remember... And I am in W2K...

What's in your group?