database

Lynn Fredricks lynn at paradigmasoft.com
Mon Oct 24 12:11:38 EDT 2005

> Just curious... How many customers have bought Valentina? How
> many RunRev users have bought some version of Valentina?

We just launched Valentina 2 for Revolution at RevCon, so not huge volumes
yet. It replaces Valentina 1.x XCMD. We've had solutions available for
Director, C++, REALbasic, COM, Java, etc for much longer, and Valentina 2.x
based solutions for Director and REALbasic pretty much since we launched
Valentina 2.x.

I cant go into specifics about numbers since we have competitors that would
love to know exact figures. I can tell you though that one of our top
customers represents about 50,000 user seats, and counting. We have several
clients that deploy multiuser solutions to US public school districts.
Segments of the auto industry use it to get out catalogs of cars to car
dealerships.

All Nikon digital cameras ship with a CD including Picture Project, and
Picture Project Mac Version is powered by Valentina. The reasons are simple:
allows for very high volume at great speeds, built in features for graphics
apps, and very reliable for shipping products to international markets, like
Japan. Support is available in English, German, Japanese, Italian, Russian
and, we are about to add Portugese.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com