Text Field Effect

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Oct 23 18:56:41 EDT 2005

Recently, J. Landman Gay  wrote:

>> I just posted a stack that demonstrates an unusual effect you can apply to
>> text fields.  The stack is very large (1.8MB) as it does some very intense
>> calculations, but you're welcome to give it a try.
>
> Cute. But I see far more applications for this than just text. For
> example, applying the effect to photos of unpopular politicians could be
> very satisfying.

Good idea.

Actually, the description was intended more as Sunday geek humor on my part.
There's no special calculations going on nor does the effect have anything
to do with text fields.  The stack just shows some fun with windowshapes.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design