How trim?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Oct 22 10:07:46 EDT 2005

Marcus,

here's a new list of scripts from MonsieurX.com/taoo

http://www.monsieurx.com/tiki/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=5

They do stripping of bad text in text... choose which you need and just

put striplineendindspace(text) into text...

quite handy ofr lists, text, field entries, etc...

now, im sure there's more grep scripts for that but these work no matter
what the size of data entered compared to grep which can crash after a
certain
overload. Secondly, they also offer a speed advantage I believe (not
tested).
Lastly they were more compatible to port elsewhere...

cheers
Xavier