database

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Oct 21 17:49:43 EDT 2005

Hi Pascal and welcome to Revolution!

A long time ago, one of the developers of Rev was interested in such an
animal and thought it could be programmed by combining SQLite with Rev.
Unfortunately, the project never got off the ground, but our company
does have a very nice SQLite connector which can do such work.

If you're interested, there's a great (and easy) demo of it at:

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altSQLiteCover/default.htm