AW: AW: Resizing Boxes

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Oct 21 13:48:34 EDT 2005

Hi Thomas,

The main part of the user preferences is stored in the custom
properties of the Rev Preferences stack.
As for the Menu Builder, only the topleft of the stack (the
cREVMenuManagerTopLeft of stack "revPreferences") is stored in order
to position again the window at the same place where it has been closed.
The rect is not saved since it's not a resizable stack.
Allow the "Contextual menus work in Revolution windows" in the
"General" pane of the Rev Preferences stack and you will be able to
study this using the contextual menu (Ctrl or right click).

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.

Le 21 oct. 05 à 19:29, Thomas Fischer a écrit :

> Hi,
>

>> Thanks that worked nicely. Now I need to fix the inspector and the
>> error
>> boxes.
>>
>> I was surprised that your script didn't work as a preOpenStack
>> handler.
>>

> Actually I never thought of this, I'm slowly moving from HyperCard
> to Revolution and have not arrived yet. No preOpenStack  in
> HyperCard...
> I was only wondering if you could edit the stack script, since it
> looks a lot like you're not supposed to - on Windows at least all
> the inspectors and script items on the Object menu are greyed out.
>
> But it really looks like messed up preferences. Does nobody know
> where and how Revolution stores the rects of these stacks and
> boxes? Possibly in the license.rev stack?
>
> All the best
> Thomas
>
> --
> Thomas Fischer