[ANN] tm|numeric Plugin

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Oct 20 17:01:58 EDT 2005

Fellow kids...

Mr. Rossi, despite his twisted sense of humor (now that he's FORTY
it's gotten much worse, btw), has created absolutely rock-solid,
indispensable, cool tools in the way of tmAlign and tmNumeric.

I use tmAlign every day that I work in Rev. I've been using it and
tmNumeric for over a year now. The UI of these tools speak to a part
of your brain that is still hunting buffalo (that's a good thing,
btw). You just USE them. No thinking involved.

Get it. Do it. Become one with it.

You'll be glad you  did.

-JD

P.S. Ok, so I'm feeling a little frisky this afternoon.

http://www.daniels-mara.com/products/constellation.htm
Scripts and properties in a tabbed editor!