OT: Looking for a cheap web hosting ISP

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Oct 20 01:49:14 EDT 2005

Dan Shafer wrote:
> Yeah, I think it's the same problem, Andre.

I currenlty use an ISP that maintains a server farm preconfigured
specifically for Rev CGI.  So while I'll stay there for now, this does
raise a MUCH bigger question for those of us looking to sell server-side
solutions:

Can Rev be compiled in such a way that it doesn't need the GUI libs
while running as a CGI?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation