OT: Looking for a cheap web hosting ISP

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Oct 19 23:49:16 EDT 2005

They are willing to run Rev CGI but so far we have been unable to do
so. I haven't put any time into this but they put literally no
restrictions on CGIs because each domain has its own set of CGI stuff.

I think there's a missing C library of some sort that stands between
me and Rev CGI on Dreamhost but if I needed it I imagine I could get
that fixed.

Dan