Revolution back to HyperCard

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Oct 19 13:55:14 EDT 2005

Richard said

> Sounds like a job for another cool plugin.  Anyone got a Find
> plugin handy?

man that rang a bell

Heres the first page on script searching I evolved from "SS" ;)
Taken from the XOS.rev stack

http://www.monsieurx.com/tiki/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=3

I'll add more if there is interest... Example: find scrips containing a
string/function/handler variable across 1 or many stacks...

Questions welcome... some functions, like script reporting, can be
requested, should I wiki them all? I get the feeling this wiki is going to
grow out of proportions fast this way. It could provide a repository of LOTs
of scripts!

Not many have made rev/mc/xtalk oriented web sites that have successfully
united so many scripts that can be "found"... One problem however is
dependencies on other functions. But then again wiki can help a lot here!

What do you think of the idea? could be like reviving the Windoid
hyper-magazine!
I can add about a good 4-500 good scripts there already... I could like them
to keywords, commands, objects, etc...

just thinking outloud to see how much trouble this gets me into now ;)

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/taoo
we add new things all the time!