Constellation's Great, But the Rev IDE Doesn't Suck

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 19 12:44:27 EDT 2005

Jerry Daniels wrote:
> After a couple hundred test cycles and hundreds of suggestions on
> design and UI, I have decided that no two people want the same IDE.

Well said.  That's one of the beautiful things about Rev's plugin
architecture and that most of its scripts are exposed:  the
opportunities for extensibility are boundless.

Congrats on the Constellation release.

And remember that anytime you want to pump it up in the pages of
revJournal, just send along whatever you like and I'll post it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal