Constellation's Great, But the Rev IDE Doesn't Suck

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Oct 18 13:22:24 EDT 2005

David Burgun wrote:
> Having said all that, it's still a good environment but it could be much
> better. I just wish they would do a major IDE bug fix release,
> especiallly with the Debugger. Putting this ahead of adding any new
> features.

It would be interesting to hear from the makers of the Rev IDE about
their debugging process.

Could there be a relationship between a less-than-robust debugger and a
buggy IDE built with it? ;)

     "If I had six hours to cut down a tree,
      I'd spend the first three sharpening the saw."
      - Benjamin Franklin

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation