spacebar messes up focus?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 18 11:52:44 EDT 2005

Charles-

Tuesday, October 18, 2005, 4:07:56 AM, you wrote:

> Wel . . . of course there *are* programming environments in which
> that's not so hard. Rev, in contrast, doesn't have (as far as I can
> tell) even any way to tell how you got to a particular breakpoint
> line --a stack inspector in the other sense.

Sure it does. Open the Variable Watcher. Look at the Context pulldown
at the top. That shows your stack trace contexts. Now select one and
you can see the variables from that context. Click the icon button to
the right and you'll see the script editor window change to the
appropriate script. Now if it just highlighted the proper line...

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net