Rev vs. AJAX...Or Web-Aware Apps vs. Web Apps

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Fri Oct 14 16:42:13 EDT 2005

Hi Alex,

Perhaps would this link help, with all my apologies about my froggy's
english !,  in about building web applications servers (instead of
simple cgis) in using Rev. Works well there since 1998 (linux and osx
servers) : <http://istream.homeunix.com/insead/index_en.html>

Best,

Bien cordialement, Pierre Sahores

100, rue de Paris