Table Fields

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Mon Oct 17 16:45:12 EDT 2005

Also, if you want a table to use as a user-interface, rather than for mass data storage, I can send you a pseudo-table object that I have created.

It is a group with fields, rather than a single field. This allows for all sorts of formatting and programming options. It allows the user to insert columns and rows, and drag them to different locations, and other functionalities we expect with tables.

It's a real memory hog though - so I would not use it for storing thousands of pieces of data.