Math wizardry - revisited and corrected.

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Mon Oct 17 09:56:11 EDT 2005

>Message: 6
>Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:09:18 -0400
>From: Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
>Subject: Re: Math wizardry - revisited and corrected.
>To: How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>>  So multiply by (180 / pi)
>
>Alex,
>
>I was able to get the function to work with your earlier suggestion
>"multiply by (360/ pi)", but using 180 makes it whack out (that's a
>technical term) no matter
>what I try.  ;-)
>
>Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>

Roger,

Alex is right. It should be 180/pi.

Perhaps the problem is how you  measure the angle. Remember that the
y-axis points down in RR. Angle are measure CLOCKWISE from the
horizontal.

Jim

PS If you want to test then then run this in the message box:

go stack  url  "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/angleTest.rev"